- Infoling is a moderated mailing list for sharing announcements and information related to Spanish linguistics. Announcements are also stored in a searchable database.
- Infoling distributes information about conferences and events, new publications, and job openings.
- Infoling's content is provided by contributors working in all areas of linguistics, who study the Spanish language from the perspective of many different theories.
- The Infoling community includes more than 14,500 members in 53 countries, including 7,000 email subscribers and 7,500 Facebook, Twitter, and RSS followers.
- Infoling is an independent project coordinated by a team of scholars in Spanish linguistics at universities across Europe and the Americas.
- Moderators: Carlos Subirats (U. Autónoma de Barcelona) and Mar Cruz (U. Barcelona)
- Editors: Wendy Elvira-García (UB & U. Pompeu Fabra), Paloma Garrido (U. Rey Juan Carlos, Madrid), José A. Jódar (UB & University at Buffalo), Joana Lloret (Consejería de Educación, Spanish Embassy in Portugal), Matthias Raab (UB), and Paolo Roseano (UB & University of South Africa)
Community manager: Joana Lloret
- Programmer/Web Developer: Marc Ortega (UAB)
- Review Editors: Alexandra Álvarez (U. de Los Andes, Venezuela), Luis Andrade Ciudad (Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú), Yvette Bürki (U. Bern, Switzerland), María Luisa Calero (U. de Córdoba, Spain), Luis Cortés (U. de Almería), Covadonga López Alonso & María Matesanz (U. Complutense), Carlos Subirats (UAB)
- Review Manager: Marta Estévez Grossi (Leibniz Universität Hannover, Germany)
- Consultants: Julia Bernd (International Computer Science Institute), Miroslava Cruz (U. Autónoma del Estado de Morelos, Mexico), Marie-Claude L'Homme (U. Montréal, Canada), Maite Taboada (Simon Fraser U., Canada), Isabel Verdaguer (UB), Matthias Raab (UB), H. Antonio García Zúñiga (Instituto Nacional de Antropología e Historia, Yucatán, México), and Gerd Wotjak (U. Leipzig, Germany)
- Legal advisor: Daniel Birba (DBC Abogados)
- Infoling is distributed with technical support from the RedIRIS Mailing List Service in Madrid, Spain.
- Information sent to Infoling is stored in three different places: