Oferta de trabajo
A 50 % position of senior lecturer (SKO 1198) in Spanish is available at the Department of Literature, Area Studies and European Languages (ILOS), University of Oslo, for the period 1.1.2022 – 31.12.2024.
The successful candidate must have teaching experience at the University or College level (at both bachelor's and master's level) and show a broad professional competence in Spanish, since the person to be appointed must be able to teach widely and take some master's thesis supervision.
Teaching and master's supervision will be carried out in Spanish and will be primarily focused on Spanish Linguistics. However, the appointed candidate must also be ready to teach the following courses: SPA1000 - Introduction to Spanish Studies, SPA1100 - Spanish in Practice, SPA1500 - History and Identity in the Spanish-speaking world and SPA1503 - Culture and Society in the Spanish-speaking world.
- Ph.D. degree or equivalent academic qualifications in Spanish. Preference may be given to candidates with a specialisation in Spanish linguistics.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English
- Personal suitability and motivation for the position
In the evaluation of the applicants, emphasis will be placed on:
- pedagogical qualifications and practice, mainly from universities or higher education institutions, see How to document your pedagogical skills
- experience in elaborating courses, or in producing text books, compilations and lecture notes
- experience in internet based teaching/flexible learning
- good teamwork skills and experience
- professional competency and scientific publications in the field
For more information, please visit Senior Lecturer in Spanish (206472) | University of Oslo (jobbnorge.no).
Correo-e de contacto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Department of Literature, Area Studies and European Languages
Búsquedas a partir del año 1998: