Oferta de trabajoInfoling 1.14 (2020)
The Institute for Romance Studies is looking for an University Assistant with doctorate (30 hours a week; fixed-term employment for the period of 6 years; position to be filled as of now).
- Independent research in the main domain of Spanish and Portuguese Linguistics, if possible French as well with the possibility of a Habilitation
- Collaboration on research projects
- Organisation of scientific conferences
- Maintenance of databases
- Participation in the examinations of the Institute and providing assistance to students
- Dr.phil. or PhD in Romance Linguistics (Spanish)
- Excellent language skills in Spanish
- Relevant international experience
- A number of relevant publications in the field, adequate to one's academic age and academic career
- Experience in collaborating and organising of third-party founded projects
- Experience in organising scientific conferences
- Teaching skills in Romance Linguistics
- Relevant IT experience, especially handling databases
- Language skills in Portuguese and French
- Scientific curiosity
- Initiative and dedication
The minimum salary as stated in the collective agreement and according to the classification scheme is EUR 2852.90 gross/month. This minimum salary may be higher due to previous employment periods eligible for inclusion and other earnings and remunerations.
We kindly ask you to submit a concept for a research project in Romance Linguistics in the domain of Spanish (5 to 10 pages) with your application.
Reference Number: MB/42/99 ex 2019/20
Correo-e de contacto:email@example.com
Universidad de Graz
Búsquedas a partir del año 1998: