Oferta de trabajo
The Open University is recruiting a Lecturer in Spanish to contribute to the development and delivery of modules and resources in Spanish language and culture and as appropriate to the Masters in Translation Studies.
To contribute actively to the academic development and organisation of the School of Languages and Applied Linguistics, Faculty of Wellbeing, Education and Language Studies and The Open University.
Skills and experience
- Language graduate or equivalent, with a level of proficiency equivalent to CEFR level C2 (mastery) in Spanish.
- PhD (or equivalent) in Spanish Linguistics or a related field.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Spanish, with the capacity to communicate clearly and influentially with individuals and with groups of varying sizes.
- Knowledge and experience necessary to contribute to the development, production and presentation of modules in Spanish.
- Evidence of an innovative approach to pedagogy, teaching and learning; experience of module and curriculum design.
- Experience of designing assessment for learning, and of language competence standards in the UK and Europe.
More information can be provided via a link to the Job Description.
If you would like to discuss the particulars of this post before making an application, please email Resourcing-Hub@open.ac.uk.
What you get in return
We have a strong commitment to providing training and development in and beyond your current role. This includes thorough induction into the organisation and regular reviews of your training and development needs.
We also offer a great range of benefits that support our employees and their families for the long term. Benefits include an attractive pension proposition and 33 days holiday per annum pro rata, plus Bank Holidays and Christmas closure days.
Correo-e de contacto:firstname.lastname@example.org