Oferta de trabajoInfoling 1.63 (2020)
The Faculty of Letters at Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile seeks international candidates for a full-time position (44 hours) as a Professor of English Language and Culture, Applied Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition in the academic category of Assistant Professor, starting 2020.
- PhD in the area of Applied Linguistics, Teaching and Learning English as a foreign or additional language, TESOL, TEFL, or similar;
- Certified proficiency in English or native speaker;
- At least 5 years’ experience in teaching and learning English Language and Culture;
- Applied Linguistics and/or Second Language Acquisition;
- Research experience in at least one the following fields: English Language and Culture, Applied Linguistics, Second Language Acquisition;
- Experience in initial teacher education and Pedagogical Content Knowledge (PCK).
Applicants must send the following documents to: Carolina Lemus, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Updated Curriculum Vitae
2. Copy of PhD thesis (PDF)
3. Teaching assessment reports (three last years)
4. Relevant publications
5. Two recommendation letters
Institución: Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile