AnCora Spanish 2.0.0 (ISLRN: 252-495-813-736-1)
The AnCora Spanish Corpus 2.0.0 is a corpus of 500,000 words annotated at different levels:
- Lemma and Part of Speech,
- Syntactic constituents and functions,
- Argument structure and thematic roles,
- Semantic classes of the verb,
- Denotative type of deverbal nouns,
- Nouns related to WordNet synsets,
- Named Entities,
- Coreference relation.
The annotation process was carried sequentially from lower- to upper-level layers of linguistic description (i.e. first morphology, next different levels of syntactic description, and finally semantic annotation). The annotation was performed manually, semi-automatically, or fully automatically, depending on the corresponding linguistic information.